Saturday, September 22, 2007

Women's Fitness Challenge Met!

Hey!

This morning my dear running group went and ran the Women's Fitness Challenge! Monica came in first with a time of about 20:00, then Jennifer, with a time of about 27:something, and then me. I came in between 30 seconds and 1.5 minutes after Jenn. So I did about 28:00 or 28 and something. (I didn't actually sign up for the event, so I'm just estimating.)

It was fun! I will have pictures soon! Mike took some, though he wasn't able to find Jenn nor I during the race. There are pictures of us from before and after. Mike hasn't posted them on the website yet so I can't upload them here yet. (C'mon, Mike! It's been, like, 2 hours since the race!)

Anyway, pictures here!

Our fearless leader, Monica, runs up the hill ahead of the crowd!




After the race, Jennifer, Monica, and I pose for the camera. (You like my blue skorts? I think they're hideous, but at least you know which runner I am!)



Monica tries to keep me modest as I change into a new shirt. (No one should see my sports bra! That wouldn't be prudent!)



After Kat hits the finish line, all us ladies get a photo!




At the after-reception, I get lost for a moment. They take pictures of me as I look around for them. What a great group of gals (and Mike!)






Elisabeth

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

Nice work! Can't wait to see the pics! -S