I ran the Barber to Boise 10K run this morning with my running group! It was my first 10K, and I made it in 58 minutes and 49 seconds. Not a great time, but not too bad either for a first 10K. I found that I paced a bit slow for the first four miles, because I wasn't sure how much energy I would need to finish it and I wanted to conserve. Once I hit mile four, though, I knew I could go two more at a faster pace. I was quite a bit faster at the end.
Here's a picture of our group after the race! I ranked in the 200's somewhere, but my trainer, Monica, got third overall! (Jenn's not in the picture because she was sick today.)I'll include more pictures when I get more!
1 comment:
SO cool! And you looks fantastic in that picture! Its easy to see that you are loving your running! -S
Post a Comment