Here's the only picture I got from the Barber to Boise that I can post here. I'll admit to doing a lot of navel gazing right now. I'm just really proud of my new leg muscle. Check it out!
Sorry that all the posts have been about running lately. This is race season. It will calm down in a few weeks. The half-marathon is in one week, so there will be a burst of entries about that then it will taper off at least until we start training for the marathon.
Look at my new muscle in the photo below(the one in my left leg.) I'm proud of it! It will only get better from here!
1 comment:
Look at you! Awesome! I would be naval-gazing if I was such a rock star too! You know that I am SO impressed with your running and your dedication to running. I think it is AWESOME that you are writing about it in your blog - so NO need to apologize! Not to sound cliche, but, You Go Girl!!! -S
Post a Comment