So, Saturday I went to a couple of Halloween parties with my friend's sister and her friends. Fun. Kinda. I was out until 3 am and it nearly killed me for two days. It was, admittedly, pretty fun to see the costumes. But I could have done with more sleep, and without my friend's sisters garish nymphomaniacal tendencies and her uber-bawdy sense of humor. Here are a few pix from our evening. Check out some of the crazy costumes! I hope you enjoy them!
Jenn and I sitting at our table. Jenn is giving the "I'm a kitty with no soul" look.

Jen N., Me, and Jen D. (I LOVE light in my eyes!)

Dancing

Jen D. and Jeff

Jeff may have been a little bit drunk here.

Now for some Halloween Costumes:
Our Host, Scott A.K.A. 70s Tennis Star

Jen D., the Witch, and our Host, Mary, A.K.A. Sexy Dorothy, and Borat (He massaged my feet later in the evening!)

The Larry Craigs



A Fat Ballerina, A Beer Keg, and Dog



Other Crazy Costumes and a Fountain That Pees






Jenn and I sitting at our table. Jenn is giving the "I'm a kitty with no soul" look.

Jen N., Me, and Jen D. (I LOVE light in my eyes!)

Dancing

Jen D. and Jeff

Jeff may have been a little bit drunk here.

Now for some Halloween Costumes:
Our Host, Scott A.K.A. 70s Tennis Star

Jen D., the Witch, and our Host, Mary, A.K.A. Sexy Dorothy, and Borat (He massaged my feet later in the evening!)

The Larry Craigs



A Fat Ballerina, A Beer Keg, and Dog



Other Crazy Costumes and a Fountain That Pees






1 comment:
Looks like fun, possibly a little wild too! :) We saw lots of "sexy" versions of costumes in Vegas. Interesting. Although, I am under the impression that there is such a thing as too much skin! :| -S
Post a Comment