Well!
Had I written earlier, you would have gotten my traditional earful of "Oh, I'm so panicked!" message. But, tonight is not so bad. It was pretty bad today, because there was so much that I couldn't figure out. So, I walked around downtown, worked out, got a little panicky, went to the library, worked on my Christmas cards . . .Now, I think everything is coming together. I printed some stuff and I have a little more clarity on how I'm going to teach the tenth grade unit, but not much. I guess that's good for one night. My colored load of clothes is in the dryer, my permanent press are in the washer, and things are pretty good.
Now I'm trying to find an envelope template that will fit the funky little Christmas cards I made because I think I would have to search to find pre-made ones that would fit.
Hmmm. Everything is fine! Thanksgiving is this week! Yahoo!
Wow. Not much to say. I guess I'll have to try again in a few days!
Elisabeth
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One great thing about Thanksgiving week is that you only have 2.5 teaching days!!!! As of now you are down to 1.5!!!!
Post a Comment