I'm sitting here at Saturday school. The thoroughly bored students are being silent -- like they're supposed to. So, I'm going to take this opportunity to write a post.
Well, I got the pictures of the dresser scarf I embroidered for Deniz from Ryan, and here they are!



Well, I'm supposed to go look at a living room set today that a family in town is selling for $750. I think It's probably exactly what I have been looking for, but I also think that it's probably way too big to fit through my apartment door. If I can get off work in time to get an appointment to come see it before its sold, then we'll have to see.
I had better get back to these munchkins!
1 comment:
Very beautiful. I am impressed! I am unable to do any handiwork of any sort, so when I see such nice work, I wish that I could. I bet they love their present!
Ugggghhh, Saturday school...hopefully you were able to do work in your classroom while you were there. Please tell me that you got paid extra for that! :0 -Sara
Post a Comment