Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ailing Andromeda and the other Critters

Yes, Andromeda (the mouse) is truly ill! I force fed her water with a syringe three times yesterday but she still looks like she's on her last leg. I wonder, can you force feed a mouse a liquid diet that their digestive systems can handle? I think the fact that she's not eating is a big part of her problem. I'm going to look into what I can do about that this morning.

But I am at my parents' house right now and have the other two critters -- my dog, Wesley, and my cat, Rashi--hanging out with (and on) me. Rashi needs to lose some weight. I 'm thinking about taking him to my apartment if it soon becomes mouse-free. I can feed him the diet he needs so he can't eat the dog food and unlimited amounts of that crap my parents feed the cats.

I dreamt last night that this young, Chinese beautician was married to Lou Gentine of Sargento Cheese and she had this little daughter from some previous relationship. Weird.

Crazy day. I have to work out, go to school, go to Church, go to a doctor's appointment and celebrate my cousin's son's birthday. I had better get rolling.

No comments: