Thursday, August 17, 2006

One More Day

Hello!

My mother has decided that tonight is the night to sit down and get my entire study skills class worked out. I can't plan units based on procedural goals. I base them on themes and then work the procedural goals in. I think my mom is different. She could just sit down, make a list of skills she wanted them to learn, and then start planning. I have to look for the stuff they're going to be reading first, then make my list, then connect the two. Sometimes our styles clash . . .like tonight. She's upstairs. (I don't know what she's doing) and I'm downstairs looking for stuff on my unit theme "courage."

Tonight is the night when my cat, Rashi, will come to live with me. He's extra fat from eating Wesley's food and that's really bad considering that Wesley eats food really high in cholesterol and salmon oil. (It's to boost his joint health and help control his arthritis.) Rashi is just a cat and he needs different nutrients than Wesley does. Once his weight is down, I will see what we can do about bringing him back here and controlling his food intake here.

Sara and Shawn are gone! And they didn't offer to sell me their car!! What's up, guys?

Well, I had better continue to look for stuff. I have to be at new teacher orientation at 8 tomorrow morning in Meridian.

:)

3 comments:

Shawn S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shawn S. said...

Sorry about the car. We turned it back in to Honda Finance. It was a lease and it was VERY complicated to try to sell to anyone. We might have jumped through those hoops for you...if we had known! :) -Sara

Elisabeth said...

No problem. :)