Sunday, September 17, 2006

Do any of you remember the Progressive commercial where the woman rejects her boyfriend because of his website? As I peruse my blog, I have a similar image floating through my head. I am at a cafe', sitting at a small, round table with some unnamed male (the only thing I can tell about him is that he's not an old guy), and he gives me a look that says I'm about to drop a bomb on your head so you better brace yourself. This is gonna hurt.

He says, "I don't think we should go out anymore."
And I say, "Why?"
And He says, "It's your blog. I need more pictures than that."

Then the scene cuts to the Starbucks Frappucino commercial where that band is singing "Eye of the Tiger" to that guy named Glenn as he gets ready for work. I'll include a link to that commercial if I can find it. It used to crack me up.


Starbucks Commercial Link

Well, nevertheless . . .Due to an unfortunate mishap where I ended up taking my car to the mechanic when all it needed was a new battery, (Argh! Two other guys had looked at it and said that the battery was fine!) I now have 2-3 months worth of credit card bill to pay off before I could buy/save for a digital camera and before I can start redecorating! But, never fear! After watching a good amount of HGTV this weekend, I have decided that before I go spend my hard-earned cash on solid wood furniture or on electronics, I really ought to know what will look good in my apartment. So, I have decided to spend my free time studying a bit of interior design. My living room is not only antique-looking but it's really small, so it will probably need some fancy work to really get it looking good! The delay in buying power will be well-used. It will actually end up benefitting me in the end.

Well, it's late. Planning is mostly done, but I have yet to put gas in my car and get lunches ready for this week.

I'll take some pictures of my living room tonight and post them. :)

No comments: