Monday, September 11, 2006

What a helluva day!

Or should I say HELL of a day. It was terrible day at school, thanks to the sweet kids in my eighth period who have attention-getting behaviors, serious mouth-control problems, and no reason to be in a Learning Strategies class they didn't sign up for. I can't entirely blame them. I would much rather have the time off too. But we don't always get what we want.

So, I'm all jitters. I came home and ate the rest of the low carb ice cream stuff and one of the remaining pieces of my royale cake. Now I have to go work out and work it off.

Wesley and I played for a bit too, which helped.

Now I'm looking stuff up on the ISAT to help me teach my learning strategies class. I'll write again later (hopefully) with more to say.

No comments: