Sunday, October 29, 2006

There's something about Germans . . .

Hey!

It's Sunday around noon. I'm still at church, waiting for my mom to finish up so we can have some lunch.

There's a new German couple at Church, Petra and Hubert. They're so cool! I don't know what it is about Germans, but I'm finding the same thing with them as I did when I met Markus; we just really hit it off. We have great conversations, they're very friendly, very open, very positive people. I don't have to dance around what I'm trying to say or act like someone I'm not. Is this the way many Germans are? Or has Germany simply given up three of its finest by letting the German friends I've made come to the states? I don't know, but it makes me want to go to Germany! I'm afraid I'd be disappointed once I got there, though.

Today is an especially tense day for some reason. I guess I realize how much work ahs to be done for school and I also know that I won't have time to get it all done. Tonight, Miss Sara will be having a little get together at Moxie Java to see everyone . . .since she's only in town for the weekend. I'll be taking a camera if I can, so there will be pictures to peruse later on.

It's time to go to lunch!
Elisabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E-

It was so nice to see you on Sunday! Thanks for coming by despite your crazy hectic schedule! I definitely felt very special!!!