I have been looking at posts and internet sources and I have discovered that I am undoubtedly not walking Wesley near often enough. I guess the frequency of our walks would make some dog owners chew me out. This, and I am the dog owner who buys expensive arthritis food, gives him meds everyday, takes care of his ear that would otherwise be chronically infected, brushes his teeth with an electric toothbrush, and lets him run around the yard all day. I guess he still needs to be walked for about an hour everyday! Incredible! I had no idea. So, Wesley will be doing a little walking this evening, and tomorrow evening,etc.
Poor kid. And I thought he was so well-treated! O well. A walk wouldn't do me any harm,either.
It's been a good day, but I have more work to do!
More later!
Elisabeth
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment