
Hello all!
Well, it's Saturday. It's supposed to be a day of rest. And, I hate to say it, but it's been a weird day.
I woke up this morning and headed off to the Y, where I joined a bunch of older ladies (including my ninth grade History teacher) in a Corepowerclass. It was mostly stretching and weight lifting. I then came home, took a shower, and my mom and I went out to see this wholistic specialist who's helping my uncle with his cancer problems. It was nice, and the whole evaluation took about two hours. I left feeling pretty good about the whole thing.
Mom and I came home and I ate lunch. Then got Wesley ready and walked to my apartment. I got out the rake, raked up a bunch of wet leaves and, as I was standing there, a homeless, drunk guy named Rudy stopped and ask if I needed help. That was really nice, but I was a bit creeped out. He asked if I had an extra sweatshirt because he was cold, and I gave him my old coat. It fit him well, so I was glad about that, but he didn't really want to leave. That kind of scared me, so I got into my car and came here. Now I'm sitting browsing stuff on the internet. Why am I not having valuable personal time, you ask? Well, mostly because I know I should be working, I should have finished picking up all the leaves, I should have walked Wesley farther, I should have gotten my apartment clean. I should have, I should have, I should have . . .
But this is just a self-destructive state of mind, and I'm not sure why I'm posting about it. :)
Last night was fun. I invited Ryan to come to dinner with me at "Trailer Park Cuisine," and we got together and just kind of had a good conversation. After dinner, I went home, watched a movie, washed dishes and then . . .Misty called! It was so cool. We talked for a bit and then I went off to bed.
More later! There's not really much worth blogging at this particular moment. :)
2 comments:
Has Rudy been back or hanging around? I can see why that might creep you out a bit. There were times that I had a few "friends" when I lived at that house.
And I don't care for this Elisabeth-bashing! When you teach, it is so intense, and you have to fill up your empty tank on the weekends - or you will never survive!
Thanks! Now I'm getting ready for tomorrow. :) Thanks!
Elisabeth
Post a Comment