"Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays!"
Not so much. Today was an okay day,actually. Neither of my lesson plans worked, but I revamped them after school so hopefully they will work better next time.
I'm just kind of sitting around work alone waiting for something exciting to happen. Somehow, I doubt it will. It's almost 5.
So, I think I'll go home. I have grading to do, but that can be done at home. A+!
Elisabeth
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear you upbeat attitude. Not all lessons work, but your response and revamping right away is so good! I usually am so fed up that I just toss it back in the file...then when the next year rolls around...I know something is not quite right about the lesson...but I can't remember what!!!
PS-As I said in my last comment - you are close to a short break - only 1.5 days left for this week!!
Post a Comment